The design concept was focused on the singer/songwriter who requires outstanding reproduction of his instrument and vocals and prefers the sound source on the floor addressing him in an angle (45°). The Compact Slope accomplishes this by combining well approved Compact 60 with a wedge design cabinet.
- 60 watts, dynamic control
- 8” (200 mm) twin cone speaker
- Twin channel, 3 and 2 band EQ
- Digital effect processor with 4 presets (2 x reverb/delay/chorus)
- 7.2 kg (15.87 lbs)
- Input One 6.3 mm (1/4") input jack socket as high impedance line input stage with pad (high/low attenuation) and gain control.
- Input Two combined XLR/6.3 mm (1/4") input jack socket as high-quality line or balanced microphone input stage 48V, 9V phantom power, gain control.
- Colour mid/cut/treble/boost filter
- Effects digital effect processor with 4 presets: 2 x reverb, delay, chorus
- EQ three band tone controls for channel 1 and two band tone controls for channel 2
- Power Amp 60W / 4 ohms, dynamic control
- Speaker System 8" (200 mm) twin cone speaker
- Analog Signal Processing subsonic filter, low distortion RMS limiter
- Cabinet Specifications 12 mm (0.5") finnish birch plywood
- Cabinet Finish waterbased acrylic, black spatter finish
- Unique Features Headphones, line out, DI-out, external effect loop via send and return, footswitch (internal/external effect on/off)
- Comes with softcover