If you use two different guitars or two different amps on your gigs, this little routing pedal is a lifesaver. No more muting and unplugging your cable to switch between e.g. an electric and an acoustic guitar. Just connect it all to the ABY and route any two inputs to the same output – or any one input to two separate outputs.
- Flexible Routing – Route 1 input to 2 outputs, or 2 inputs to 1 output.
- ABY – Choose A, B or A & B combined.
- Visual Feedback – 2 LEDs gives you a clear status overview of the channel outputs.
- True Bypass and Passive – The ABY is passive and requires no power to work. Power is needed only for the LEDs.
- Power – Morley 9V 300mA adapter or 9V battery.
- Easy Battery Access – No tools needed with the Quick Clip battery door.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- Dimensions – 5.25″ L x 3.25″ W x 2″ H
- Current Draw – 2 mA