The Cole Clark AN2EC is the guitar of choice for discerning performers who require a cutaway body style for easy access to the over-body frets, and want to harness the benefit that the ‘3-Way’ on-board amplification offers with its integrated microphone blending. The Angel is popular with fingerstyle players, but is also well suited to players who want a full-scale strummer with a more compact body.
The AN2EC also features a few subtle aesthetic upgrades compared with its AN1 series sisters.
- All solid timber cutaway Grand Auditorium with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian Blackwood
- Back and sides: Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Abalone Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Pick Guard supplied in case
- Left handed version not available