Gretsch G5622T Electromatic Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby , Laurel Fingerboard, Speyside
Alive and loud, Electromatic Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. The G5622T Electromatic Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Dual Black Top Broad’Tron humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. Flexibly harness its sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
The G5622T’s other features include an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, Graph Tech NuBone nut and G-arrow knobs.
- Double-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Black Top Broad’Tron humbucking pickups with gold pickup bezels
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Bigsby-licensed B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Nickel hardware